Friday, October 2, 2009

Check One, Check...

Pack:
  1. Toothbrush
  2. Deoderant
  3. Hairbrush
  4. At least (3) pairs of jeans
  5. Sweaters (AE green, black, blue hooded long sleeved shirt)
  6. Nice shirt for outing
  7. (2) pairs of boots, (1) pair of sneakers (if they fit in bag)
  8. PJ's
  9. Underwear
  10. Socks
  11. Scarf and light blazer
  12. Makeup (only the necessities)
  13. Digital camera (extra batteries)
  14. Phone charger
  15. Eyedrops

Reminders:
  1. Remove everything in purse not needed
  2. Wear as much as possible to save room in bag

Make sure Allie has:
  1. Razor
  2. Hair dryer and flat iron (who am I kidding?)

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I'd be lost without my flat iron... i mean... um... my uhh... man... grooming... tool... thing... Ok... i'll go tear up my man-card.

    ReplyDelete