Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PSA: I'm Friggin' TIRED!

“I’ll do it tomorrow” is such a popular phrase in my world. Whether it’s to practice for class, hang out with some friends or go out somewhere, tomorrow always seems like the better day. I'll be the first to admit that I have a streak of laziness but I'm tired of making excuses as to why I'm not the typical 25 year old running around downtown.

I just don't have the energy. I don't feel well.

That's the way it is. Don't question me, call me names or make me feel like a hermit loser. I'm not antisocial (I actually love being with my friends), I just simply don't have the energy. I'm tired, my joints hurt, my jaw hurts and I don't want to move!

In a related note, that's also exactly why I don't like to make plans. For those who I'm in touch with regularly, you'll often hear "we'll see how I feel." It's not a scapegoat. Sometimes I really do just feel.like.crap.

I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment