Monday, March 8, 2010

Miles Fisher

(via)

I know I've seen this guy around before perhaps doing Tom Cruise impersonations in random shorts and videos, but I never knew how awesome he is until this morning when my buddy Lauren posted the link to my Facebook page of a video of his covering a song by the Talking Heads. 


A few things with this video: 
  • The video is an homage to American Psycho - brillaint (even the sex scenes)
  • He looks like Tom Cruise, but can manipulate his face to resemble Christian Bale as at the 2:15 mark of the posted video below
  • He sings well



Upon further research, I found another song (original this time) and I love it! I hope he puts out more stuff, apparently he's been dabbling in music since childhood. 
Two thumbs up for Miles! Thanks, Laur!

No comments:

Post a Comment