Saturday, March 6, 2010

Alice in England

This morning (or afternoon) I was catching up on my celeb gossip a la Perez Hilton, which I find entertaining and I'm not sorry, and he had posted a rather interesting video:



Of course, I got excited and I watched it, but then I questioned it's authenticity. We're in a world where now it's possible to replicate so many different things: money, jewelry, change appearances in photos, well - pretty much anything can be altered via computer programs. I almost felt bad for questioning its legitimacy being that it lacks a lot of complicated features that we have these days, but then again, I suppose that would make fabricating it that much more simple. 

After reading the information to the right of it posted by the British Film Institute, I'm leaning more towards that it's indeed real. My, how fascinating!

1 comment:

  1. That is very interesting. I'd like to think it's ligit.
    Hey, have you read the new book "Alice I Have Been" by Melanie Benjamen? It's historical fiction based on the life and scandelous relationship of Mr. Charles Hodgeson (who's pen name is Lewis Carol) and a little girl, and object of his (perhaps inappropriate) affection, Alice Liddel- the Alice that the stories were written for. Fascinating read!

    ReplyDelete