Friday, July 30, 2010

Beach Day (Again)

BEACH!

Having a blank schedule sometimes has it's advantages.  A friend was in town and we made some spur-of-the-moment plans to go to the beach and lunch and take it from there.  We were never really close as she's a bit younger, and we've never really hung out that much aside from a meal here or there.  
Every time we get together, though, I learn something new about her.  She's full of so many experiences in her short lifetime and I'm amazed at some of the stories she tells.  She's been through so much, both good and bad and it amazes me at how she's turned out.  For me, the best type of friendships I have are the kind where If I were to turn off all senses I still wouldn't have to worry about anything because the person I'm with would make sure I'm okay and take care of me.  She's one of those people.


:)




No comments:

Post a Comment